To provide a secure and nurturing environment that promotes learning and the development of the whole child.
To develop a fun and challenging work environment that will promote the development of the whole child; spirit; mind and body.
- Develop strong relationships, create family solutions, and enhance the quality of life for our families.
- Provide superior levels of support and service to our families.
- A place where faith, imagination, and learning go hand in hand.
- To teach our children to value who they are, as they acquire the skills to become responsible members of a community, creative problem-solvers and life-long learners.
- To provide a safe, creative place that instills biblical concepts through age-specific learning.
Honesty, Trust, Confidence and a Love of Learning